Purchase 05 Legacy, Outback

Has anyone purchased an 05 Legacy or Outback. I am considering one but don't know how much discounting to expect.

Thanks

Reply to
IDG

know how much discounting to expect.

Check out my reviews page. Some of those sites will have cost factoring listed as well.

-KarenM-

Outback 2.5i Wagon, Champagne Gold :-)

Reply to
Karen Martin

know how much discounting to expect.

I recently ordered an Outback (LLBean) from our local upstate NY Subaru dealer (my second). They post their price and MSRP right on their website. This will give you an easy way to configure your own Subaru's MSRP, and based on their "no dicker" price, you can estimate what a dealer in your area should offer.

Link -->

Be sure to click on the specific model on the right you are interested in to get their prices.

Reply to
Pete