bought a used '03 OBW on 1/31 - maintenance ?s

Hey all,

You might remember, I bought a used 2003 OBW at the end of January. I've posted some questions here about accessories and stuff. Anyway, I've been reading some of the other posts about maintenance things, and wondered how I should proceed, since I don't know the maintenance history on my car?

All I know is there's an oil change sticker on the windsheild from the dealer I bought my car, saying an oil change is due a couple hundred miles from now (right now it has about 60,400 miles on it).

So...when I get the oil changed, how shall I proceed from that point forward? On my other car, I typically change the oil every 5K and rotate the tires every 7.5K miles. But I don't know when these tires were last rotated, etc. Also, don't know if that coolant "stop leak" stuff was ever put in the radiator, so should I just put some in now? Anything else I should be thinking of, but I'm not? Air filter, spark plugs, any other fluids, etc.?

Reply to
M. Baker