brz future

Sooo my understanding is FHI did lighter x-mode being tested on fartster to have a lightweight awd option for brz when the market will have finally saturated in sunbelts (a few years from now? half a decade?)

thoughts?

Reply to
AD

Sloppy post.

Reply to
Frank

I doubt the Subaru BRZ / Toyota 86 will ever go all-wheel-drive. The whole point of the car is to be a proper front-engined, rear-wheel-drive sportscar that is cheap(ish) for the average car buyer. Future versions will simply add more power and external styling design tweaks.

Reply to
Your Name