Bummer

My WRX got vandalised a couple of months back... some moron chucked a Bacardi bottle at it which hit just down from the turbo scoop. As its an aluminum hood the shop were dubious they could fix it properly due to the dents being right across the detail line and over the bracing member underneath. I just had the phone call...new hood time. Not a rip-off...I'd half expected it to turn out this way...but the price just doubled and I'm not claiming on the insurance. What makes it worse is that the loan car...a virtually new Legacy...doesn't have A/C and we're having a heatwave. Blast! Just venting.

-- Clive Norris Selectron (UK) Ltd

Clive

Carbon fibre?

-DanD

Reply to
Dan Duncan

Nice thought...but no, ali. Any idea where (UK) and cost.... purely as a matter of interest? It's the lack of aircon that's bugging me the most!

Reply to
Clive