Cargo mats

Hi All,

Who makes decent cargo mats for a 2006 Forrester? And, where is a good place to buy them?

Many thanks,

-T

Reply to
ToddAndMargo

I have seen some after-market cargo area 'liners'/'protectors' on Ebay for various vehicles. Also, I got the Subaru cargo 'tray' for my WRX wagon from Ebay (used) For good pricing on new Subaru accessories, try

, I have had good luck both ordering from them and, in one case, getting my local dealership to match their price.

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

I purchased the cargo area mat from Subaru for my Legacy wagon. It fits very well and is still going strong after 8 years of use. So, if they make one for the Forrester, it might be a good choice.

Reply to
NHYankBoy