Cash back offers

I'm starting to look at Outbacks and I'm curious if there has been a typical yearly cycle for cash back offers on new OBs. I've driven VWs since '90, so I'm a little new on the Subaru's...and yes, I realize there's $2000 offer ending soon. It's just a little too soon for me to jump now. I guess I'm looking for the best time of year to purchase new or maybe a 1-3 year old used car.

Thanks for the input,

Jay Wenner

Reply to
Bjorn A. Payne Diaz

Those cash back offers never end...they just get better each month.

I bought my Outback in December with $1000 cash back. In January it was still $1000, February $1500 and now in March $2000 + $1000 package savings. Maybe next month it'll be $2500 cash back + $1500 savings probably.

The offers keep getting better each month as the release of 2007s get closer.

Reply to
John C

This post was helpful for me. I was going to buy a 06 Forester LL Bean Edition. I know there' s a $1000 package rebate on that now. If I'm right the 07's come out around May/June so they are probably trying hard to clear the 06's out and of course when the 07's are in I can imagine the deals then. I have a car fortunately I can use for now. I am tempted to go to Subaru now to see what deal I can get and didn't want to miss this $2000 rebate but sounds like if I wait a couple more months I may get a much better deal. What are the latest estimates of when the 07 Foresters come in?

Reply to
Mark W

Both

and, of course,
track incentives and pricing on soobs. maybe those would help.

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan