CD Install - '00 Outback

Hi Folks,

Hpefully this question hasn't been asked a million times. I just bought a

2000 Outback, and I am looking to install my aftermarket CD/MP3 player, as the Outback only came with a radio/cassette deck.

This being a new (to me) car, I'm nervous about hacking at the dash board to access the stereo slots. I've installed successfully on my previous car ('96 Nissan Altima), but in that case I was able to find instruction on how to dismantle the dash online. No such luck this time around with the Outback-- google search keeps turning up crap websites selling the wiring kit which I already have.

If anyone has any tips on how to gain access to the stereo slots, or knows of a good online resource, please let me know!

Thanks!

-Mike Hardiman

Mike Hardiman

try this....it helped me quite a bit. I just put a six disk changer in my

02 a few weeks ago.
keep searching the web and discussion boards on edmunds and
I found someone who took digitalpictures of the install which guided me through step by step. I searched myhard drive but no longer have them, sorry.

Reply to
diggler