cruise control 03 wrx

Cruise is not working on my car and I can not find a fuse to check. Any suggestions??

Reply to
mgmx

There should be a button on the left side of the dashboard which has to be activated first.

Reply to
William S. Hubbard

And if that was not a pilot error then the fuse is probably the same one that puts the horn out of its misery unless the wiring was very different two years ago. At least I remember that trying to disable the horn fuse wise caused the cruise control to stop working on my 05 impreza.

The fuse box that you need is the large one under the hood. But if it is the fuse the larger question is: "What caused it blow?????"

Reply to
Body Roll

lol, thanks for the laugh. :-) That rocked.

Reply to
k. ote

Somebody had to say it!

Reply to