Differences 98 to 99 Legacy?

I have 96 Legacy. Haynes Manual covers 95 to 98. I have now in addition bought 99 Legacy. Were there changes between 98 and

99 please? In particular is the instrument cluster and again particularly the speedometer changed (e.g. from mechanical to electronic)? Gil
Reply to
Gil Cleeton

Gil, Check the copyright of the book, I'll bet it is 1998.

Reply to
John

My 96' and 98' were nearly identical. My friends 99' did not appear any different than my 98'. In particular the instruments did not differ in how they worked they were all electronic.

Reply to
Greg