gauge pack housing installation instructions in '02 WRX

has anyone installed a gauge pack housing? I'm not sure how to remove the clock and install this empty housing unit in my WRX. Do you remove the grill to the AC vent and go underneath?

Any instruction would be appreciated! Thanks!

Reply to
Matt Warnock

I tried installing it without any suggestion or instructions and it was relatively easy. I took pictures during the process and placed them on my website if anyone else is looking for the same thing.

hope that helps someone!

Reply to
Matt Warnock

Reply to