Speedometers 95-98 and 99 Legacy?

Is a 95-98 Legacy speedometer interchangeable with a 99 Legacy please? (I note the Haynes Manual is 95-98 only) I can buy 95-98 cluster cheap on ebay but not 99 My 96 Legacy speedometer (working) has white pointer, my 99 (which I have just bought and on which speedo does not work) has red pointer

Reply to
Gil Cleeton

mulder

Don't know, but you could call your dealer, ask for 1998 and 1999 part nos., and compare them. You might even find part nos. at an online parts source. -LK

Reply to
L. Kreh