error p0506 after clutch replacement

Hello I took my car to a clutch place to replace the clutch and the car has been idling rough since then. Now I get p0506 what could be causing this problem? could it be related to replacing the clutch? thanks.

Reply to
jcharth

Well, the code means it is idling slower than it is supposed to be - which is often, but not exclusively, related to a misfunctioning idle speed control.

Reply to
clare

Take it back to them.

Several possibilities - one being they knocked the IACV hose loose.

Reply to
1 Lucky Texan

Thanks Guys, I think I found the problem. I tide up the air filter just in case it was loose and reset the codes with odbii tool. Then follow the steps on a post here

Looks like the iddle can be reset by shoting down all electric. unplug battery

10 m> Hello I took my car to a clutch place to replace the clutch and the car has been idling rough since then. Now I get p0506 what could be causing this problem? could it be related to replacing the clutch? thanks.
Reply to
jcharth

Or more likely pinched it.

Reply to