Fluids replacement

I recently brought my 1999 Impreza TS to dealer for 96000km maintenance. Only engine oil was replaced. Should I replace transmision (manual)oil , rear diff. oil, engine coolant?

Reply to
Philippe Javaux

Yes, and also brake fluid and anything else you can think of. TG

Reply to
TG

You should have been doing those fluid replacements all along. The owner's manual specifies service intervals for all fluids (with the exception of the brake fluid replacements).

Reply to
X-Eliminator