WTB: Used (working) Turbo for 1.8 in a '86 Turbo XT (Other years will work also)

Please contact me through here.

My turbo went out and I can't justify spending $600 for a new one. I only paid $650 for the car!

Thanks,

Joe

Reply to
User

Hi Joe I'm parting out a 1984 model. I would think that the turbo would be the same for both. Do you know? Also what would be a fair price? Let me know what your thinking, ben

Reply to
Ben Dixon