Fog Lights on 2001 LL Bean: how to have on w/o the headlights?

Has anyone ever done a fog light mod on a 2000 + Legacy/Outback so they can be turned on with the parking lights?

I don't know why Subaru wired the fog lights so that they can only be on with the low beam headlights. It really annoys me.

My 1993 Pontiac, and most every GM/American cars I have seen, plus a few others, had the ability to have the fog lights on without needing to have the headlights on. I want this option in my Outback also.

Reply to
Jon Macey