"H6 3.0" badged grill for 2001 LL Bean: where to get one?

Hello,

I have an early 2001 LL Bean which came with the generic front grill that does not have the "H6 3.0" badging on it. Does anyone know where I can get a grill that has this without having to order directly from Subaru at their prices? I just want to dress up the car a little bit and do some things I wanted to do when I bought it but never did...

Reply to
Jon Macey

null