Forester Seatbelt

Does anyone find that the 2004 Forester (XT or other models) seatbelt is too tight, locks up all the time, and tightens even more as you drive? Thanks.

Reply to
samiam_68

No problems with either front seatbelt on our 2004 XS.

Reply to
Doug Anderson

I have found it to be one of the most comfortable belts I've worn!

Reply to
GTT

We have an '04 Forester, after the miserable belts in our '93 Toy T-100 that you would have to remove the slack from yourself, I find the Forester's to be great.

Reply to
mike