Forester Service Manual???

Does anyone know where I can get a Service Manual for my 1998 Subaru Forester. Apparently no third party companies publish them. At least I couldn't find any. I called the dealer and asked if they can order me one. They said they have a whole bunch of different manuals for different things but not one service manual. All I want is a service manual and this is driving me crazy. Does any one have any other leads?

Thanks

-Really Frustrated

Reply to
surferdude

Edward Hayes

You can buy/download one from

their 'techinfo' site is

alan

Reply to
albob

surferdude wrote in news:nFeab.4751$h06.2256 @twister.socal.rr.com:

Try here:

Fuzzy Logic

If you can get by with a CD copy, you can probably find one on eBay for around $25. Here's the URL for the most recent auction.

K Akselsen

Don't bother with the manuals from e-bay. I purchased one and it is just the files you can download on a cdr ... no index or anything as implied in the add.

Reply to
sparky

You seem to be implying that you know a less expensive method to obtain a service manual than an eBay CD. If so, please share it.

The only alternative that I've seen is a 72 hour subscription at Subaru's techinfo site. Is it practical to download the whole service manual during a

72 hour subscription? Do the downloaded files work after the end of the subscription period?

Kent

Reply to
K Akselsen