Forrester 2006 vs 2007

Hi all, I own a 1999 Forrester with 175K miles on it (my wife owns a 98 and isn't having any issues). It needs a head gasket job as well as a new catalytic converter. Given the cost of doing that, I'm finally going to "give in" and buy myself a new Forrester. So...was wondering, anyone hear anything about the 2007 versions that would be reason enough to wait another couple of months utnil they come out to make my purchase ?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerseyj

One source for that kind of 'news' would be

.

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan