FS: 16" WRX Alloy wheels with snow tires - Columbus, OH

I have four 16" Subaru WRX alloy wheels with Blizzak 205/55R16 WS-50 tires mounted. I purchased these October 2003 and used them for one winter, about 4-5k miles. I paid $791 for the wheels and tires from Tirerack and would like to get $400 for them. I'm willing to listen to other offers.

Traded in the WRX for a Legacy and the 16" wheels don't fit over the front brakes.

Reply-to is valid or call 614.840.0756 and leave a message. I'm in northern Columbus and will deliver within 100 miles. I'd rather not get involved in shipping these.

Thanks, Jim

Reply to
Jim

Those must be some wicked huge front brakes. If those were 15's I'd be interested, but there isn't enough rear clearance on my pre-lift Outback for a 16" or larger wheel.

-Matt

Reply to
Hallraker

Yeah. I was bummed. The snow tires are the same circumference as the stock tires on the Legacy. I was really hoping that they'd fit.

Jim

Reply to
Jim