FS: 1994 Impreza 1.8GL Auto AWD

Selling due to the recent death of my father. I'd love to keep it, but I already have a rather large collection fo vehicles in my collection.

He owned it from new, registered 1994 on an L plate (UK)

13,361 miles from new! - some MOT certificates and service receipts to back this up. MOT until 19th August, but will be getting a new certificate ASAP. Still on it's original Michelin MX Tyres and with the original Panasonic head unit. Interior is almost showroom condition, as you'd expect. There's some minor scuffs on the bumpers and rear 3/4 panel (as shown in the pics). Currently located in Manchester, north west England. Could possibly be moved to South Wales.

Pics here:

Looking for offers around £1500.

Email as in my headers for more details.

Reply to
SteveH