FS: '88 DL in Boulder, CO

I hope this is appropriate to post here. So, I will keep it short.

Silver, runs very well, 4WD 5 spd manual.

Plenty of miles left in this one!

Reason for selling: just got a '95 Outback.

Email me for more info.

Thanks, Edwin

Reply to
Edwin Hurwitz

I don't know if you know about the Ultimate Subaru Message Board, but you might want to post there too - post the FS in their "Subaru Marketplace" forum:

Bill Putney