Re: 2004 Sienna with rust under the door

Hi,

Thanks so much for that March 5 post. I got no notice from my dealer, but with my oil and lube visit today, I asked him to search his computer base, to see if my Sienna is covered by this TSB. He said Yes, and they did the fix while I was there. The black plastic strip that they placed on the door sill left front and right front, seems to be substantial, not merely tape. In addition, with this info in my service record, should any rust problem at the door bottoms present itself, there is now proof that I had the selling dealer fix it at 3,500 miles. Incidentally, they did not put any plastic strips on the sliding door sills, nor do I see any way that they could, given the shape of the sills.

Anyhow, thanks so much for this post. I really do appreciate it.

Morton

Reply to
mort

A 2004 with rust?!?! I would ask for a refund. It is totally unacceptable from a quality standpoint.

mort wrote:

computer

Reply to
hunkman7