FS '95 Impreza Outback Wagon in CO

Hi All!

What it sez.

1995 Impreza Outback wagon. Bright red with gray. 2.2l, automatic tranny. 167K miles, but runs great, drives nice. Clean interior. Everything works. Factory roof rack. Recent service; new AC/PS belts, oil/filter, AT fluids, front brake pads, front lower ball joints, new windshield. Minor crumple RF hood/fender, straightened but not bondo'd/painted. Looks fine as-is. Missing trim piece along one side. Misc other minor dings. Nearly new Hankook snows all around on 14in steelies with wheel trims.

Wish it was a 5spd, I'd keep it for myself, but will sell very reasonably to finance upgrades to my autocross car.

$3,000 or best offer.

Car located in Palmer Lake, CO. Will bring into Colorado Springs, Castle Rock, S. Denver area to show, or you can come to visit. Call or email to schedule.

ByeBye! S. Steve Jernigan KG0MB Laboratory Manager Microelectronics Research University of Colorado (719) 262-3101

Did you try to take this one for a mudbath also? :-)

Reply to
isquat