FS: Armrest Extension - WRX

Black armrest extension for Impreza. $88 dealer (new) or $75 online (new).

1-year old used, in great condition. $35 + *actual* shipping costs (about $8 for priority USPS).

Let me know if there are any takers or make an offer.

Mike snipped-for-privacy@.y.a.h.o.o..c.o.m -- remove the extra . . . . . as makes sense

Reply to
Mike Lloyd

would this fit an '06 WRX?

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

I don't see why not -- I just test drove one the other day and it was all the same inside....

Reply to
Mike Lloyd

One thing to consider: If you have a manual tranny, the armrest extension is almost too tall. It works but it's a straight throw to the shift knob in some positions.

If you subsequently add a short shift kit (as i did) the armrest extension forces you to reach down to the shifter. It's a bit awkward and definitely slows your shifting action.

Despite the mch welcome extra room and the excellent quality of the piece, I ended up taking it out.

Philip

Reply to
Philip Procter

I have both factory and SS with my armrest, and I see how you *could* find it a hassle, but more than anything it's just one of those things that takes a few days to get re-accusotomed to. Just like in my new LGT, it still feels weird just because I'm so used to the WRX. Kinda feels like I'm driving someone else's car until I learn to adapt.

Again, lots of people use them and lots of people like them. I see that they can be in the way, but still life is much better with it than without it.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Lloyd