FS: Thule Rack Parts; 870 Deflector and 415 Rack Mounts, for Impreza (WRX)

I sold my '02 WRX and have the following Thule rack parts for sale:

870 Wind Deflector; excellent condition; $25.00 + shipping 415 Rack Mounts; excellent condition; these posts form foundation of rack system, just add cross bars and specific carrier for bike, kayak, etc.; $60.00 + shipping.
Reply to
Siula Grande

Do you still have the 415's?

Thanks,