WRX STi headlamp height

How do people normally set their headlamp height adjustment knob in STi's? For my 2004 model, the manual doesn't really give much advice. I'd originally assumed that a fairly unloaded car should be set at 0 or 1, and as I accumulated passengers in the back or stuff in the trunk or whatever then maybe I should set it down to 2 or 3. But, some experimentation reveals that 0 or 1 would probably be pretty blinding to oncoming traffic even with just me in the car, so I normally just leave it on 2 or 3. Is this normal?

-- Mark

Reply to
Mark Carroll

Whatever works for you, really. If you're worried about blinding other people, put it lower.

-mark

Reply to
mark jb