GPS On 2015 Outback ?

El 06/07/15 a las 16:42, Davoud escribió:

People who never had a moonroof will discover the pleasure of having it, by force. I like it. ;-)

Reply to
gamo

escribió:

Davoud:

gamo:

I have never opened the sunroof on my 2006 Toyota Avalon or my 2014 Forester. Probably never will. I drover roadsters for many years. Now

*that* is my idea of a sunroof.
Reply to
Davoud

What do and don't you like about MotionX? Perhaps I should check that out sometime.

Patty

Reply to
Patty Winter

Yeah, those are now making their way onto cellphones, but I doubt most people use those types of maps, instead they probably rely on their free default mapping apps that come with the phones, which are real-time downloading types.

Yousuf Khan

Reply to
Yousuf Khan

I believe TomTom also supplies a navigation app for Apple and Android.

The all new TomTom GO

Yousuf Khan

Reply to
Yousuf Khan

Davoud:

Patty Winter:

Nothing special. In my limited experience, MotionX is competent even though it doesn't really stand out in the crowd.

Reply to
Davoud

I use the Nav system in my '14 Forester Limited all the time and it works well for me. I like the sound quality of the H/K system but the interface sure could be improved. Still, I'm happy with it. The Nav system in my '15 Outback is so much better as well as the sound system interface. I've also made good use of the Outback Nav system with no complaints although on a recent trip I experienced a problem with the voice navigation not saying a complete sentence. An instruction such as "Turn right onto County Road 58" only was given as "County Road 58". Clearly, the instruction was cut off. Otherwise, I've got no complaints about it.

Reply to
PAS