GTB Legacy vs WRX

Hello Fellow Subaru enthusiasts I'm looking at upgrading my trusty 91 RS Legacy sedan to either a 97 WRX/STI Wagon or Legacy GTB Wagon (2ltr twin turbo) (manual transmission only). I like the 97 legacy shape as it was before they started doing silly things with the headlights and likewise with the pre 2000 bug-eye WRX. I originally was looking at the WRX but they seem a little pricey when you can buy the same year Legacy for the same $$$. Any thoughts on either car, I've heard less than impressive comments on the twin turbo is it that bad?. Any know issues on either car I should look out for when buying??

Thanks for the comments in advance

One thing I have noticed since looking around the car yards is that there is very little price difference between a 98-99 WRX and a 2000 - 2001 bug eyed WRX and yet I tend to favour the older car I wonder if car second hand car dealers are having trouble selling the 2000-02 wrx

-Mike

91 RS 177,000 km NZ
Reply to
MIKE