WRX wheels on Legacy???

Will the wheels from a WRX fit a 2nd generation Legacy, bolt pattern, caliper clearance, etc.? Thanks. TG

Reply to
TG

Not sure what you mean by 2nd generation Legacy. I'm in the US. The 16 inch wheels from my 2002 WRX do not fit my 2005 Legacy 2.5 GT due to the front brake size.

HTH, Jim

Reply to
Jim
2ND gen: 94 to 99. 3nd gen: 2000 to 2004.

16 inch WRX/RS/Legacy wheels all will fit the 2nd gen Legacy. I have one set of the gold 16" RS wheels on my 95 wagon and another on my 88 XT6.

Reply to
johninKY

In the US '95-'99 are 2nd gen and third gen is '00-'04. TG

Reply to
TG

Just a typo. Didn't feel a strong need to make a correction.

Reply to
johninKY