Guidance wanted (1998 Legacy Outback Tail Lights)

A few weeks ago, I discovered my passenger-side tail light smashed, and so I bought a replacement.

I've been pouring over my Haynes manual for instructions on how to swap the replacement in, and I can't find anything (Maybe it's just me, but I'm really not impressed by the quality of the Haynes manual compared to the Chilton manuals I usually get)

Has anyone done this replacement and can give some guidance. I'm not thrilled by the prospect of just randomly poking around until I get it off. Thanks

Reply to
L. Ross Raszewski