Clarion radio compatible?

I own a 2006 Impreza 2.5i and am planning to upgrade the radio to one with MP3 and front AUX input. I'm looking at Clarion's DXZ475MP. I'm guessing that the harness connector for this unit would match the Subaru factory connector, since both are Clarion. Is this so? or will I still require a harness adapter? TIA! Best, Ben

Reply to
Cixcos

bigjim

Nah. The aftermarket Clarion will have a different connector.

You can get a Scosche adapter at the Evil Wal*Mart for $7. Make sure you get the right one for your car!

You match the colors on the adapter with the colors on the harness, twist and tape or solder, plug the adapter into the harness and bolt in the radio. Less than an hour unless you have a six pack, then it takes three...

Reply to
hachiroku

You've seen me work?

Reply to