Hold button near hand brake.

Hi there,

I bought a 96 WRX wagon ( Auto) there is a hold button behind the hand break i wanted to know what is that and wats the use of it. i drive it normaly on tarmic but some time takes it on gravel .

Cheers Warlock

Reply to
Warlock

On my 99 Forester Turbo Automatic that button is labeled "AT-Hold", it makes the AT start in second gear. It reduces the risk of wheel slippage when starting on very slippery surfaces (ice and snow).

Reply to
Helge Opgård