Push Button Door Handle 110 Middle Row

Hi Folks

I have to get hold of a button for my middle row driver's side door (1989 110 CSW).

As all that's missing is the button itself (bl**dy vandals!) can anyone tell me anywhere I can get hold of one quickly? Even better, has anyone got one they'd be willing to sell?

If I can't get hold of the button itself, then I guess I will have to go for the whole handle (annoyingly!), so if anyone has one of those for sale please let me know too!

Turns out that I need it for the MOT, even though I have not had one on there since it was pinched many moons ago!

If Richard at Beamends is there, how much for a new one mate?

Thanks in advance my firends!

Chris

1989 110 CSW 'Veggie' chris(at)chrisjordan(dot)biz
Reply to
goforgood

By the way folks - that's the OUTSIDE handle, sorry I neglected to clarify that one!

Chris

Reply to
goforgood

Front ones are £15ish

Want to go halves on one? :)

I have a front door handle which has knackered threads on for the fixing screws but works otherwise. You can have mine and take the button off it and ill have a new one with threads in!

Reply to
Tom Woods

I'm not aware of the handle being "maintainable" unfortunately.

MXC2729 Middle Row Door Handle - LH - Defender £18.21 inc VAT MXC2728 " RH " ditto

(the prices on the site are out of date (new month!), should be put right overnight).

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd