How is the Legacy engine mounted to the car?

I am going to take out the engine on my 2000 model 2,5 GX Legacy with manuel transmission.

Is it someone out there who knows how it is mounted to the car? I have removed the starter and tree more bolts to the transmission. Under the car I have removed the exhaust puss two bolts under the car, but it seems to be bolted other places to.

Please help!

Greetings from Norway

Arne

Reply to