How to move wiper fluid "squirters"?

I have a 99 SUS Ltd and the passenger side wiper fluid squirter on the hood there needs to be adjusted to shoot into the middle of the windsheild more.

Can I just stick a pin in one of the holes where the fluid comes out (there's two holes in each side) and shift it around? Do I have to go up under the hood?

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
ismlv

I've always used a pin but my wife hates it when I borrow her pins.

Reply to
Greg

Reply to
Sam Soltan