here's your generator

Let's see, it starts with "this article's accuracy is in doubt".

And then we move on to my favorite: "A gas-powered car left running, even a Prius, generates lethal fumes. Ensure that the car is either outside and far from open windows, or that the garage door is open and the garage well-ventilated."

So, Bob, what happened to "it has a catalytic converter and therefore it doesn't emit carbon monoxide" that you pulled out of your ass?

Yeah, Bob, I'm talking to you. You sling your shit around like you know what you're talking about, but then someone who does know what's going on comes in and, what--spoils your fun? Suddenly you're just another ignoramus spouting random things that make you feel good?

"It has a catalytic converter and therefore it doesn't emit carbon monoxide." That's a good one.

BTW, I'm sure Toyota is all over your modification. I imagine their legal team is itching to send out a cease-and-desist letter, if for no other reason than to protect themselves from the morons who rewire their car and screw it up.

They're from the same gene pool that produce drivers who don't know the difference between a brake pedal and a gas pedal, and cops who don't know how to put a car into neutral and end up taking their families to their screaming deaths.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Ummm....you changed it AFTER someone told you that you were completely wrong.

And that "99% reduction" you quote is relative to WHAT, Mr. Scientist? Mr. Charts and Graphs? Relative to a '57 Chevy?

EVERY car is 99% cleaner today.

You love to hear yourself talk--again and again, as you pointed out--but you hate to hear facts.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Op 9-5-2011 0:59, Elmo P. Shagnasty schreef: ...

... Isn't any generator running on gas/petrol generating the same fumes? But most generators don't have a catalytic converter.

Reply to
Thibaud Taudin Chabot

Let's see: you can be persuaded that you have no idea how an internal combustion engine works.

Got it.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

I'm lying about what? That you claimed that because it uses a catalytic converter, it doesn't produce carbon monoxide?

I'm not lying about that at all. You said it, for the world to see. Why would I lie about you saying something so idiotic and ignorant?

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

The fact remains, you did say it--which shows that you are idiotic and ignorant, and it puts to question all of your pretty charts and graphs that you've made up.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

So now we know how you respond to criticism of your pretty charts and graphs: you simply declare the critic to be "lying", and turn away.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

no, Bob, you're still watching and responding.

No crickets here. And none of it changes who and what you are.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Still paying rapt attention, I see.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

And he's still paying rapt attention.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Taking time away from your precious incomplete/incorrect charts and graphs again, eh?

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty