Impreza MSRP 2000-2005 in Canada

Folks,

I'm doing the research to find a good deal (price vs mileage & age) on a used Impreza from 2000 to 2005 in Alberta, Canada.

I thought it would be easy to find the historical MSRP on these models, but I must not be looking in the right places.

Can anyone point me to a location, or have the answer to what were the MSRP for the Impreza models (not the STI) from 2000 to 2005 in (Western) Canada?

Thanks!

Reply to
TwelveEighty