2006 Tribeca: How to change turn light assembly on driver's mirror

I have to replace the cracked driver's side turn light assembly on my 2006 Tribeca. This is attached to the underside of the mirror.

Does anyone know how to remove the mirror hood to get to the screws that hold the light assembly? I don't want to force or pry it the wrong way and damage it.

Reply to
colorado11