Explorer Interior Lights

Greetings All, On my 98 Explorer, when I open the driver's side door, the interior lights will not come on any longer. They work if you open other doors. Where is the switch located on the door which turns on and off the lights? I recently had the lock repaired at the Ford dealer. Could they have done something inside the door to stop the lights from coming on?

Thanks in advance.

George Evans

Reply to
George Evans

YEs in fact they may have. When you insert the key into the door lock the lights should come on. Or at least if you lift the handle, But I am sure that your problem has something to do with your previous work.

Just my opinion

Searcher

Reply to
Searcher1