is it worth it?

I came across a 93 subaru legacy l in almost perfect shape. No rust & loaded. THey are asking 3200 for it. Does that seem like too much?

Reply to
rosskod

Price it yourself.

Barry

Reply to
Bonehenge

Site's broken. It requires a zip code, but will not accept any valid zip code I give it. Instead, it clears the form and shows a message box explaining that a valid zip code is required.

-- Catherine Hampton Home Page * The SpamBouncer *

(Please use this address for replies -- the address in my header is a spam trap.)

Reply to
Catherine Hampton

Try:

Sniper

You didn't give much info like mileage but that's kinda high. TG

Reply to
TG

right....it has 140,000

Reply to
rosskod

I forgot to mention it has 140,000 on it

Reply to
rosskod

According to kbb.com, 93 Legacy L wagon with auto transmission,

140K miles and in excellent condition can be expected to fetch $2700 in So. California in a private-party sale.

Cheers,

Reply to
Paul Pluzhnikov

Considering your other posts, I'd open with an offer of $1000 less and be willing to split the difference at best.

Rick

Reply to
Rick Courtright

thanks for the info everyone......yeah, I figured it was a little high. It is coming from a dealer who has records that everything has been done......brakes, belts, exaust, pumps...etc.

Reply to
rosskod

yeah, that seems fair.........it is from a dealer & in amazing shape....all belts & such have been changed. I'll see what they say. Thanks again

Reply to
rosskod