Jusry Carburator Adjustment

Need help setting the choke and idle on an 88 Justy. The Chilton manual sucks re carbs. Anyone have good info on them? When I get it just about right for idle speed, the other, secondary?, dash pot starts cycling and I can't keep it running. Is this necessary to have? The car is just used for a vineyard tote goat so emissions legality is not an issue.

Thanks Blair

Reply to
mac10