Legacy dashboard lights 2000

Having recently 'finally' found the small bulbs required for the fog lamp switches 'dealers recommended new switches', I need to replace the light in my hazard light switch between the centre air vents, or do I?

Does this switch have a bulb?

How do you remove it, without damaging the plastic trims?

Thank you in advance for any help.....

Julian

Top Cat

Julian, The hazard switch does have a bulb on my 1995 Legacy wagon. Remove the vent trim, detach the electrical connector, and then take off the switch (there's a screw on the underside). The bulb is similiar to the AC/heater bulbs: just unscrew and tap it out.

The trim requires quite a bit of force -- search for "heater lights" in other postings and

for details. Tim

Reply to
Timothy Lyster