Line-in on a 95' Subaru AM/FM cassette pin-out?

I know that you can buy an add-on Subaru CD player for this radio/cassette unit, so there must be a spare pin or two on the back of the unit to accept the input.

Can anyone tell me the pin-out so I can wire in my portable CD walkman, which has a line-out?

cheers!

-- Dominic Richens | snipped-for-privacy@alumni.uottawa.ca "If you're not *outraged*, you're not paying attention!"

Reply to
Dominic Richens

Just use the line-out on the walkman and play it through a cassette adapter.

Reply to
John

Sure. I was just trying to save the 49$CDN for one, plus having the power/line wires coming out the back of the "pocket" underneath the head unit would have been cleaner.

cheers!

Reply to
Dominic Richens

Pull it out and have a look. Many car "head units" have schematics printed somewhere on the case.

Reply to
Verbs Under My Gel