Maintenance, parts and how to fix manuals

Hi, Do any know were to find manuals of legacy 1993, so i can take a look to some parts of my car... ex. i have time with a problem with the fuel indicator and i need to know how to fix it

my car is a Legacy 93, 2.2 GX 4wd AT.

thanks in advance.

Reply to
Looser Inc.

yuo might inquire at

I think I've seen detailed explanation for rebuilding the sending unit in the tank should your problem lead to that. perhaps someone else here will also have a suggestion.

Carl

Looser > Hi,

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan