Need service advice.

Does anyone in this group have any experience with Renick Subaru in Fullerton CA.? I need to have a major service performed on my '96 Outback Impreza and would like to know if they do good work. TIA for any info you can provide.

Reply to
TheManFromUtopia

I have no experience with the service departments of any Subaru dealer in the greater Los Angeles area, but I do have significant very good experience with an independent Subaru mechanic in Monrovia. If this is a non-warranty repair and you can spare the time to take your car up to Monrovia (about 25 miles from Fullerton, I believe), check out Suby Specialties in Monrovia.

They've worked on my previous Subaru, a 1998 Outback Sport that reached a little over 130K miles before it was totalled in an accident, and my current Subaru, a 1999 Forester. All in all, I've been doing business with them for about five years. The owner, Steve Courtice, is knowledgeable, honest, won't nickel-and-dime you, and will do excellent work. Ditto the team working for him.

Their web page, with address and phone number, are here:

Catherine Jefferson

I ended up going to Renick Cadillac/Subaru in Fullerton. I had a very nice experience there. Their prices were resonable and they did a high quality, very thorough job. It's good to have information on independent shops too. Thank you for your reply. - Chris.

Reply to
TheManFromUtopia