MORE SNOW TONIGHT

:))))))) YAHOO More snow in the Toronto area. I love passing everything on the road with my 2004 Impreza with 4 snow tires :))))) What a great car. My neon was a piece of crap.

Reply to
No Way

I had a new model turbo porche beside me on a snowy hill. He was spinning his 15 inch wide rear tires and going nowhere I ran my window down and asked him if he wanted to race. Then I blasted away and left him fuming hahahaha

Can we see a video of that? what is your car doing during this ritual? :))))))

(with the limited slip)

are you boasting again? hahaha :)))))))

Reply to
al gu

I love being at a stop light on a hill next to whatever, and then just absolutely smoking my way ahead when it turns green, leaving everybody else stopped behind me.

I doubt that anybody is impressed but me, but thats all that matters. My ass end loves to swing under heavy throttle (with the limited slip) and that just adds to the fun. Yoko 720's.

7 inches here last night.

nate

Reply to
uglymoney