MOTEC Engine Magnament password for Subaru

hi

My name is Nelia. I'm from Paraguay, and i've a Subaru Impreza STI 2.0

2004 for rally racing here in my country.

I want to prepare my car. But i've a problem with the ECU. I bought a software and the ECU MOTEC Engine Magnament. I bought the software oviously, with license and all. But the provider STI Subaru, don't want pass me the "master" pass of the ECU and the program.

I can use, but i don't have access at all ECU features.

Then, Somebody can explain me how i can give the main password?, What is the languaje of programming?

Well, i hope that somebody else us can help to me. :-)

Regards

Nelia ;)

Reply to
Nelia