My Subaru Legacy 96 does not crank over, no ignition lights, fuel pump works,

I can push start it (it is a stick) and drive, no speedometer no rpm showing, battery good, is there a special relay?

Reply to
dockury

do you here a click? Those solenoids can be rebuilt when the contacts/plunger get corroded. Not sure about the guages - fuses all OK?

Reply to
1 Lucky Texan