Navigation display Impreza?

A friend told me about a navigation system you can buy that replaces the factory stereo for the WRX. It has a display with GPS and everything, anyone know anything about this and where I can find more info on it?

Reply to
Patrick F. Clarin

I have a similar factory system called 'VICS' in my 98 Japanese import Legacy GTB twin turbo wagon. The nav system only works in Japan, but has a nice animated display for climate control. This is placed above the factory cd/tape unit. It also has a TV function, but as it is illegal to have a TV in view of the driver in New Zealand and has been disabled. Could probably send you some pics if you want.

Cheers, Gareth

Reply to
trev

Reply to
Patrick F. Clarin

I have been looking around the Japanese Sub accessory site. There is some nice online catalogs - some of the nav / dvd / hdd stuff is just out there!

trev